-
April 29th, 2004, 06:22 PM
#1
bonedust
Guest
when it rains it pours...
got the raven, snape. hope your stuff shows soon. i ended up sending it ups instead. i can ship that way from work...PO isnt very close to home [img]frown.gif[/img] but thanks a ton!!!!!
got a mlb and nba var to finish off 2 more series of sportspicks. only a few to go!
i got a thomas and friend train 'toad' for a b-day gift for a friends lil boy.
last but not least, the piss-de-rainspots, 6 new t-shirts and sweatshirts. pics to follow very soon.
-
April 29th, 2004, 06:44 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Good to hear! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
I live in the postal Bermuda Triangle so things are slooooow arriving, but it'll get here. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
April 29th, 2004, 06:50 PM
#3
bonedust
Guest
-
April 29th, 2004, 06:53 PM
#4
bonedust
Guest
-
April 29th, 2004, 06:53 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Veek... I know you weren't in a huge hurry for that BBstuff... but I'm going to gather it all up this weekend so I can get it over to you.
-
April 29th, 2004, 06:56 PM
#6
bonedust
Guest
nope, im never in a hurry.
-
April 29th, 2004, 09:17 PM
#7
Inactive Member
now that's what I'd call a nice day.
-
April 30th, 2004, 01:09 AM
#8
bonedust
Guest
yes sir! a very good haul day!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks